This is it, one last show for all of the marbles! Join us for the Final round of the 2016 Portland's Funniest Competition, July 13, and see who walks away with the title of Portland's Funniest and the grand prize of $1,200!
Click the "Funniest" tab at the top of the page to see the full line-up.
This show is 21+. Tickets will be available for pick up at the box office prior to the show (they are generally available 1.5-2 hrs prior to showtime.)
The Portland's Funniest Person Competition returns June 7 - July 13, 2016! Be sure to join us for the Preliminary Rounds, June 7 - 29, as all Preliminary Round winners are decided by audience vote!
Rules and Regulations:
- Contestants must perform:
- 4:30 - 6 minutes in the Preliminary Rounds
- 6:30 - 8 minutes in the Semi Finals
- 6:30 - 8 minutes in the Final Round
- Contestants must be from Portland or the surrounding area.
- Material must be original. If it is not, you will be disqualified.
The Preliminary Rounds will take place 6/7, 6/8, 6/14, 6/21, 6/23, 6/28 and 6/29.
Semi-Finals will take place 7/5 and 7/6, with the Finals taking place on Wednesday, July 13th.
Dates may change!